There are some really great product out there and I'm always getting questions about which ones I like and why, so I've created a list of a few of my favorites.
Check em out!
1. Aromatherapy from Flower Road- I really love the Ravintsara and the Geranium Bourbon oil.
Ravintsara is great for colds and the flu, so I use it in most of my massage sessions to help keep my clients well! Geranium Bourbon oil is one that I personally love and don't usually use in my sessions- it just makes me feel happy- You may catch me diffusing it in my treatment room sometimes to help lift spirits.
Contact Michelle for a list of her wonderful oils!
2. Hot packs - This full back pack is my absolute favorite and I use it in every session along with this fabulous neck pack. I highly recommend using heat at home as a way to ease the tension that builds up from all day computer work and stress.
3. Table heater- This is a MUST! There is a physiological reason why people get cold during massage therapy- Body temperature and blood pressure are known to drop when relaxation sets in. I got mine from earthlite.
If you're wishing for this heated effect for your bed at home, I've heard they make heated mattress pads these day! I need to go exploring and find one for my bed...but I may never want to get up!
4. Bio Freeze- Biofreeze is a great product and I love the newer formula with arnica added to it. It's refreshing and really takes away the joint and muscular pain- even though it's just temporary.
It's great for in between massage sessions or after an intense work out and it doesn't stink like icy/hot or Bengay-YUCK!
5. Comphy co. Sheets- I LOOOOVE these sheets! They are soft, launder extremely well, and they last forever! They feel so luxurious, you'd never know that they were microfiber- yep! These sheets feel like soft, high thread count cotton. If you love them- like most of my clients do, you should look in to getting some for your bed at home!
Hope you've enjoyed my little go-to list of goodies.
Do you have any favorites you'd like to share?
List them in the comment section below!