What is barefoot bar therapy?
Who should get barefoot bar therapy?
Who should stay away from barefoot bar therapy?
- Recent surgery.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Connective tissue diseases.
- Varicose veins.
- Any condition that causes neuropathy or loss of sensation.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Easy bruising from blood thinners or medications.
- Broken bones.
- Any implants or augmentations newer than nine months.
- Recent eye surgery.
- Pacemanker, stint, or shunt.
Definitely don't book a barefoot bar therapy session if...
- If you have been on a plane longer than six hours within the last 24 hours.
- If you are under 18.
- If you are sick.
- If you don't like deep pressure during your massages.
Last but not least...
Did we leave anything out?
Comment below with any questions about barefoot bar therapy or schedule one to try it out for yourself.